Getting ready for letting
We offer a free property appraisal and expert advice on all aspects renting of your property. We can advise you on Energy Performance, Gas safety certificates, furnishing and presentation
Putting your property on the market
We'll help you complete your documentation and ensure all the relevant checks are carried out. Your property will be advertised not only on our riverside-property.co.uk website but also the most popular sites on the web such as Rightmove, Findaproperty, Zoopla etc.
A sign to be erected outside your property or placed in the window. All viewings are accompanied and we will give you regular feedback.
- Collect rent by standing order monthly and pay to you the next working day less fees and costs.
- Inspect property at regular 3 month intervals and following any issues reporting to landlord
- Maintain contact and relationship with tenants
- Check inventories and schedule of condition at end of each tenancy
- Arrange 'end of tenancy' cleaning services (if applicable)
- Organise safety checks and Energy Performance Certificate on the landlords behalf
- Prepare all paperwork needed i.e. Tenancy Agreement, Inventories and Deposit Certificates
- Carry out credit checks
- Collect I.D, contract of employment and reference for each tenant
- Where needed collect guarantor details
- Obtain the necessary deposit and initial rent and set up a Standing order mandate for all additional rent payments
Gas Safety Certificates
It is your responsibility to issue a copy of the latest safety check record to all new and existing tenants. If you decide to have us manage the property on your behalf we will remind you when a new safety check is needed and can also arrange for this to be done for you.